Vistas de página en total

lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A TV Show (from when you were young)


A TV Show (from when you were young)
Hi bloggers today I want to talk about a Tv show that I watched when I was a kid.
Is a little bit difficult choose a TV programs because I don’t watched a lot of TV when I was young. But of course I have my favourite show and I thing that this show is Pokémon. This show, that I assumed that every know at least a little beat was about a kid Ash Ketchum who is a Pokémon coach who start a travel with the objective to become a Pokémon master. This serie I wached when I was really young actually I have like six or seven years old. I really don’t know why I liked but I remember that one time I have a customs days in my school (one weekend) and I decided to go like Ash Ketchum the protagonist of the series JAJAJA was a good day still today remember my mom cut and tint with aniline my gloves (Ash used to wear a similar gloves). I will search some picture of this day, but I don’t remember that anyone take me a photo (If I find one I will upload it JAJA) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario