Vistas de página en total

lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

A good Book



Hi Blogger today I’ll talk about a really good book that I read few years ago.
Well this books is called El Fantasista for Hernan Rivera Letelier.
I read it because my dad recomendad to me when i was like 13. He is a really good reader and also we have like  the same opinions about diferents book that we already read so I try to read all the books that he recomended to me but I cant read it all because he read really fast and a lot the same with my mom (who, like my dad recomend a lot of books).
Ok continue with the history of this book, well this book is about a football team in the chilean north. Is really great because is ambiented in the salitreras times so is really nice, in the way that the autor really makes you feel in the place, you feel like you was in tose times, and is really hard.
I really enjoyed this book. I think that was because I read because I want to and no because someone ask me to do it (but actually I enjoy a lot of “school” books). So I can took all the time that I want to read it. I think that I really enjoy this book because is about the chilean north, place where I live near ten years so was really easy for my imagine all the places described for the autor

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario