Vistas de página en total

viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

The Future


Hi everyone today I will talk about my future which is a really hard topic to talk, at least for me. Really I don’t where I am going to be in 10 years, maybe I will be in working in some place or I don’t know JAJA, but let’s try to imagine.

I hope that in 10 years I can still living in Santiago, because I already live other smaller cities and I prefer to live here in Santiago because you always have something to do and most of my friends and family live here. But I don’t know if I must to go to live to other city I guess I will do.

I don’t know exactly which occupation I will have but I can say that I going to be working like a geographer in some place.

I hope that in 10 years I going to be living alone, with alone I mean without my parents in my “own” house, I put inverted commas round own because I don’t know if I going to have a house(or a flat ) or I will be renting one.  Which doesn’t mean that I am going to be alone maybe I will be living with some friends or my girlfriend, actually I don’t know.

Well like a conclusion I can say that my future, like you read it, is really uncertain but I may say that I hope that I will be doing the staff that I like more and having a quiet life.

 
See you!


3 comentarios:

  1. It so hard write or talk aboutt the future, but well I hope to a great life..
    Careful, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you going to be so hippie in the future jajaja See you(:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Tito, I hope your dreams and wishes come true. I think the best is live alone, see you!

    ResponderEliminar