Vistas de página en total

viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

A Walk


Hi everyone today I will talk about a walk that I did some weeks ago. The last week of October I went to ENEG the meeting of geography were met with the entire student who study geography is a really nice experience to go because to know some people and you learn a lot, in different activities like presentation or in different activities outdoor.

And this year the ENEG was in Universidad Catolica here in Santiago and you can choose one of a lot activities outdoors, but today I want to talk about the activities outdoor that I went. I went to the park La Campana was a really nice and intense walk, was really fun and I learn a lot because we went with a teacher of Universidad Catolica and when we were walking the teachers was teaching us different staff about geography obviously. We walk like 16 kilometres was really nice but also was really tiring.

I will like this walk again because the place is really beautiful and quiet, so I will want to go anytime just to spend time in the nature.

I recommend this walk and I recommended go to the next ENEG because you learn a lot of staff and know a lot of interesting people.

I can say that this is, like, the first official walk that I did, that doesn’t say that I never did a walk before but is the first that I walk with an end.

i dont have pictures about this walk , but a friend draw the group who went to this walk and there is a picture of that (JAJAJAJAJAJ).

I hope you enjoyed walks!
See you!
 
 

1 comentario:

  1. wow This years I did not go at ENEG! But the last year in Temuco was amazing jajaj. See you tito :)

    ResponderEliminar