Vistas de página en total

viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

A job taht I will like to do


Hi everyone to day I will talk about a job that I will like to do. Well today I want to tell you about a job that I was thinking these last days.  Since I buy my bike I learn a lot of this vehicle because I buy it for parts and then with some friend we built it. So I was thinking to work in a bike store or in a bike garage, I imagine that work in there is really fun, also I can learn a lot of staff about bikes and I can help people when they want to buy a bike or repair it.
 

Anyway I don’t know in with garage or store bike need someone and I don’t investigate yet, because this idea to work in something related with bikes come to my mind just a few days ago.

About the qualities that I will need if I get this job I guess that, if I work like a sale man in a bike store I need some social abilities for talk and motivated people to buy something and if I work in a bike garage I can guess that I need some knowledge about the built of bike actually I only know the minimum about the last point but I can say that I will learn really quick so I hope if I do it I will be good at this job.

I don’t know who inspired me to get into the bike world, I just remember that one day I decide to take my old bike and start riding and after that all change (JAJAJA) so I start to ride more.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post
See you!

4 comentarios:

  1. That´s is a nice dream! And is very realizable, too!
    Only keep your conviction!
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi tito, that is a nice dream and maybe in the future you can have a bike store :) Luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!! I think that this a amazing Project jajaj See you tito, and you could change the color of the letter in your blog please jijij
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. TIto Hello! Nice Job, you would contribute to more people start using bicycles as transportation and have less pollution, I like this!

    ResponderEliminar