Vistas de página en total

viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

27 F


 
 

Hi everyone today I will talk about the earthquake of 27F.

Actually I don’t have like an interesting story because I wasn’t in my house. In this earthquake I was on vacation in house friends in Iquique so I don’t stay in a place affected for this natural disaster.

I remember that on the earthquake night I went to a party with my friends and I come back to home when the earthquake in Chile already happened, and a few minutes later a friend who live in Santiago call me and I look my phone and thing “He must be really drunk for be calling me on these hour” so I don’t answer (JAJAJA), He actually was concern about me and my family but I never imagine what could be happen in Chile.  

I remember that when I wake up I went to took breakfast but in the way to the kitchen the mom of my friend told me that a really big earthquake has been occur in Chile, but she told me too that my parents were ok too. I was really scared because I can’t talk with my parents who were in Chillan and the TV news wasn’t really encouraging. I remember that the news shows all Santiago destroyed.

In two more days I and my brother must return to our home in Santiago and we had ticket to come back in airplane, but the airport was close. So we spend like four days more in Iquique with my friends, but we, me and my brother was really concerned about our family and friends.

Finally we come back too Santiago and met with our family and friends, and all of them was ok. So at the end I can say that my story is not the most interesting story because I wasn’t in a place affected by the earthquake, actually I don’t feel anything in Iquique.

1 comentario:

  1. hahaha maybe your story is not very interisting but the earthquake equally concern you! Good story Tito, See you :D

    ResponderEliminar