Vistas de página en total

viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

A game that I play as a child (a now to)


Hello everyone today I will talk about a game that I used to play some years ago.  I spend my childhood in the Chilean north in Calama. This city was really boring, because you don’t have anything to do, except to travel across the dessert which is really beautiful, but a little bit difficult for a kid. So I spend a lot of time played with my friends in the streets, games like football, and all the game outdoor. But this time I want to talk a board game that I learned in one summer vacation with some friends, this game is called ATAQUE and is strategy game, in this game the board is a world map and the pieces are armies and the game goal is conquest the world or conquest some continents or defeat other army, is a nice game. For defeat the others armies you have roll the dices and the bigger number wins, but if you have more armies that your opponent you have more possibilities to win.

 I know this game when I have like 11 years old, more or less.

And, is really fun talk about this game because when I was a child I only played one time, but this year I found the game in a store and I bought it, and now I play with my family, and I start to speak about this game a lot of people know it!, so in summer I pretend to do a meeting and play this board game with my friends.

I hope you enjoyed this story.

See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario