Vistas de página en total

viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

I visit…


Hi everyone today I want to talk about a lake or beach that I have visit. Ok, today I will talk about when I visit the Titicaca lake in Peru, was at January and I was with my girlfriend, one friend and my brother.

Was a really nice experience because we never imagine the size of this lake, is huge, and we not only sail it we also slept in an amazing build island. These fake islands are made with totora and you can find many of them, and each island is for one family is really beautiful saw all those little island divided on the lake.

We slept in one island and were really fun, because all was made for totora, the bed, the house, the floor, everything. I remember that we ate in this island too and we ate fish, which they have in a little nursery, been really delicious. But we couldn’t stay a long time out of the house because, in the night was really cold so we went to bed really early.  And in the morning we wake up took breakfast and some minutes later we decide to swim in the lake, was funny because all the people was look at us, I guess nobody swim in the lake. Then we juggling a little bit and at 12 o clock, more or less, we take a boat and came back to Puno (nearest coast) and continue with that trip. Was a nice experience that I recommended to all.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Titoooo, this lake it must be very wonderful, but I don't know it yet :( I hope the next January go to Peru and Bolivia, and know this beautiful place, so you have to recommend me all the guesthouse and interesting places to go! Byeeee :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your story souds like a great experience, I hope someday travel there because its look like a beautiful place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello tito
    I don’t the opportunity to visited Titicaca lake when I went Peru, But I think is so wonderful.
    Careful, bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. nice tito, i hope to know some day the titi caca's lake. i would try to go to bolivia the next year, i should ask you for some tips

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is so beautiful!! I hope to going to this lake someday(: See you tito!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi tito
    really good post, the lake sounds beautiful, I want to know it!!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi tito,That lake is very beautiful, I hope to meet it on my vacation

    ResponderEliminar