Vistas de página en total

viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

I want to learn...


Hello bloggers today I will talk about a something that I would like to learn.  Is really fun write about this today because on this morning I was thinking about this.

On this last years I have the idea to learn how to play accordion and is really funny because in this morning in the bus a guy was playing the accordion, so I was really close to go to buy a little accordion today; some days a guy sell little accordions in portugal street, so I thing that those instrument will be perfect to start playing, because are cheaper than the real ones.  But I can’t buy it today because I was quite late to the class, but I will try to buy it in a few weeks.

I want to learn how to play this instrument because I thing that sound really beautiful and also I can have something like a new beginning with music, some years ago I used to play piano, but since I have 14 years I stop playing I don’t know why. So this instrument seems perfect to start again with the music. I don’t know how many time I have to practice to learn also I don’t know how I will learn because I don’t know a teacher so I thinking to search some help online.

I may say that the most difficult problem that I have to resolve for paly this instrument is get one accordion because these are really expensive, but I will learn someday or I hope so.
See you!

3 comentarios:

  1. Titoo! I would like to learn to play the accordion too!
    I hope someday you can to learn to play this instrument
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You need to going to buy a accordion in Portugal Street because the accordion that the persons buy in internt is so expensive ajjaja.
    See you (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HIi tito
    accordion is a beatiful instrument, but also is so hard to play!!
    I hope that you play it some day!!
    See you

    ResponderEliminar