Vistas de página en total

viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

Fiestas patrias.


Hi everyone today I will talk about how I celebrate fiestas patrias.
Most of the times I celebrate this holiday with my family and sometimes with some close friends too.

Well, I must talk about a special celebration but actually I don’t have a special one, so I will tell you about how my typical holidays are and why I enjoy so much this week.

Actually are really simple, when I used to live in the Chilean north I spend this holiday only with my mom, dad and brother because most of my family live in Santiago so we were really far away. But I have a lot of nice memories about this celebration because with my family we are really close.
Since I live in Santiago, about 6 years, I spend this holiday with my grandparents and some aunts and uncles. Is really fun because we laugh a lot and we eat a lot of nice things, well typical food of this holiday’s jajaja.

Sometimes in the night I met with some friends and we go out or staff.

I can say that the thing which I enjoy more is the food and the meetings.

I hope you have a nice time.

 

3 comentarios:

  1. hi tito, I hope that you speand a wonderful Fiestas Patrias celebration! with your family friends and girlfriend!

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Tito. We don't really have a National Celebration in Britain as each of the 4 countries celebrates a different day. The most typical national holiday is November 5th (as shown in V for Vengence).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love drink chicha in Fiestas patrias jajaja

    ResponderEliminar