Vistas de página en total

lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

My summer trip


Hi everyone, today I'm going to tell you about my summer journey.
On this summer I went to Bolivia and Peru with a friend, my girlfriend and my brother.
We stay like a month and we travel for all Bolivia and a little bit for Peru.
But today I'm go talk about Toro-Toro a National park near Cochabamba (Bolivia).
Well this trip was amazing, the parks is really beautiful and have a lot of things to do, for example one day we went to a cave, amazing we had to creep and was so funny.
Other day we meet French couple and we went to “El Vergel” a walk who take like 8 hours, walk who end in a beautiful waterfall where we took some photos and then we swam. In this walk we also saw some rock painting and later we saw some dinosaur footstep on rock.
The trip was really funny and I think that we enjoyed so much because all of as love to be outdoors.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi tito, you journey looks very funny, I wanna go to Bolivia someday, recommends me some place to visit and eat haha, see ya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tito, I imagine the beauty of this places and the National Park, I hope you have too much funny with Espe! hahaha see ya my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a wonderful trip!! I think this will be an unforgettable experience :)

    Pd: that beautiful colour have the words of your comments, I can read all so perfect jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi tito, this publication is very hippie,but it is still a nice vacation destination :) very nice the picture.

    bye

    ResponderEliminar