Vistas de página en total

domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

A Picture.


Hi Bloggers today I want to talk about a picture that I took last year.
In the picture you can see a little dog but the interesting thing here is the hystory of this little dog. Now I’m going to tell you. One day I was walking to a friend house and decide to take a differnt way, all was normal but in one corner I saw a little dog, was really cute so I started to stroke him waiting his owners but they never came so I decided to call my friend. 

He was a little bit angry but came where I'm, when he saw the dog he understand my. So there we were in the street with a little dog and we doesnt know what to do because I already have a little dog (and my house have a very little yard) and him have a old dog and also was leaving the city in a month. Short story we make some juggling on the street for own some Money and pay a veterinary for the dog, then we try to gift the little dog but wasn’t easy (I took the picture for gift the dog). We couldnt gift the dog. So what happens with the dog?, now is living with my friend mom in her house and his is really happy.

1 comentario: