Vistas de página en total

lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

A Friend

Hi today I want to talk about my friend Martin. First of all I want to tell you that we doesn’t call him Martin and we call him Ferby, like the little old toy that was like a bird. The origins of this nickname started on the school and was because when he was younger he really look like this weird bird. Well continue with the story, I met Martin at school when we were like 14 years old, we were classmates. Now we are a really close friends because we have the same hobbies and he is easy going. I thing is for this thinks we are so close.

Now he is living in Talca but we still in touch, obviously less than when he live in Santiago, because he was my neighbor so we hang out a lot on those times. When he was living in Santiago we like to juggle a lot or play some soccer and other staff like that.
Actually we come to Santiago for some weekends is like one weekend for three month.
Although we doesn’t saw us like before we still are like best friend, actually on this summer he join me in the trip to Bolivia.

4 comentarios:

  1. The best friends are friends for life, I hope you never lose the contact with him.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well I went to a lot of village and city because I spend a month travelling for Bolivia.
    We start in Uyuni then to Oruro, Sucre, Potosi, Cochabamba, Torotoro, La Paz, Copacabana, Isla del Sol. And then we went to Perú.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That nice experience to travel with people you love :)
    Regards!!

    Pd: change the color of your lettering!!

    ResponderEliminar